Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need help with your research? Ask a librarian!
We are happy to help!
If our chat librarian is offline, one of our other librarians may be able to assist you (see below).
Your email will reach all of our librarians; whoever is available will respond as soon as possible.
Phone: Ask for a librarian at (614) 251-4752
- We're available on the top floor of Spangler--just stop by the front desk and ask for a librarian.
- We are also available by virtual appointment through our university app, Microsoft Teams.- Get an appointment within as little as 2 hours (depending on availability). Make a virtual appointment with a librarian here
Have a quick question? Visit our FAQ.
Meet our Reference Librarians:
Reference Service Hours
Our reference service hours are as follows:
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are answered as quickly as possible, within 1 business day.
Hours may vary; please check the Spangler Building Calendar for the most current information.
Guidelines for Using our Services
- Our service is provided as generally first-come, first-serve, with priority given to patrons who are physically present at the desk when there are multiple patrons needing service simultaneously.
- It is best to use our chat service to ask questions about library resources or library policies that can be answered in brief chat responses or questions about how to get started with your research; for questions requiring lengthy, detailed responses, we recommend you consider using one of our other options if possible.
- For more information, see our Overview of Reference Services
Faculty, having your students do a research assignment?
Please share your assignment details with the reference librarians so that we can prepare to assist your students to the best extent possible. Fill out and send our online Research Assignment Alert to us at email@example.com..