Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Library Resources Could Help?
Course Reserves are the easiest part of our affordable learning initiatives at Ohio Dominican University. Simply bring a copy of your textbooks or other materials to the library for one or even two semesters! We will place the items on course reserve, which will give your students access to the materials for studying. It's that simple! All you need to do is bring the items in and fill out a form - we'll manage the rest!
- How Can I Request Items Be Placed On Course Reserve?
- Faculty can bring their items in to the Circulation Services Desk in Spangler with a filled out form, which can be printed (double-sided) below, or fill out a form when they come in.
- What Materials Can I Place On Course Reserve?
- Personals copies of texts, DVDs, and other materials, or materials owned by the Ohio Dominican University Library, may be placed on course reserve. Items from other libraries, including OhioLINK, may not be placed on course reserve, due to copyright laws.
- How Long Can Materials Be On Course Reserve?
- Materials can be placed on course reserve for a single term (Fall or Spring) or both terms (Fall and Spring). Materials can also be placed on course reserve separately during the summer.
- What Are The Loan Periods For Course Reserves?
- Materials can be checked out by students for 2 hours or 4 hours, which requires materials to remain in the library, or 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, or 2 weeks, which allows materials to leave the library. Faculty may determine their preference for their items on the form.
- Who Do I Contact If I Have Questions?